Monday, 20 October 2014

Confessions!


I share a lot of my thoughts on this blog so I decided this would be a good place to share what a complete weirdo I am...please forgive me...

1) When I was little I used to talk to the poppies in my Nan's garden and thought they were my closest friends, apparently when I talked about them they all had vividly different personalities.

2) When I first dyed my hair blue and it was really bright a little girl  who was about 7 asked me how it got that colour, without thinking I told her it was because I stole a mermaids soul...I have no idea why I did that, there is now a little girl in the world who thinks I steal the souls of mermaids. I have never felt more guilty about anything in my life.

3) I used to tell people that when I grew up I wanted to be an angel.

4) Babies hands freak me out and I used to be unable to hold a baby because of their scarily tiny hands.

5) I talk to my dog like he is a human and often ask him how his day has been, but he hasn't replied yet so I'm obviously not completely mad.

6) I often feel tired enough for bed by about 8.30pm but never actually go to bed before midnight.

7) My uncle once jokingly told me babysitters sat on babies, I believed him for a good 3 years despite the fact that a babysitter never once sat on me.

8) I believed in Father Christmas until I was 13.

9) Once someone was trying to force me to eat watermelon (I hate watermelon) when they wouldn't shut up about it I panicked and said I was allergic.

10) If given a choice out of any music to listen to I will pretty much always pick Disney music.

I think that's enough for one day, share your confessions in the comments below! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment